Jump to content
dick turpin

Are you about to throw shade at your IMO?

Recommended Posts

In 15 years no I.O. was/is surprised that I have monthly income in my homeland higher than the equivalent of 65000 ThB.

That's one of the conditions to obtain an extension, when one is not American, Australian, British.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Incorrect. Brits, USA & Oz still have to have in excess of Bht 65,000 per month TO BE ABLE TO SEND IT HERE.

To send it to Thailand, yes.

All other countries citizens only have to prove they have that kind of income in their homeland.

They don't have to send any money to Thailand, if they don't wish to.

Neither have any amount on a Thai bank account for any laps of time.

This have always been an option for every nationality,

mo more for 3 since a while. 

  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...