Video: Ringleaders sought after violence erupts at concert at Amata City, Chonburi

rooster59

Video: Ringleaders sought after violence erupts at concert at Amata City, Chonburi

33-290-1280x720.jpg

Thai Caption: Melee! Riot!

Image: 77kaoded

Four people were injured as rioters clashed at a concert at the Ninja Amata market in Amata City, Chonburi last night.

A video of the violence showed many bottles being thrown as hundreds of workers from the nearby industrial estate got caught up in the violence.

Police are seeking the ringleaders and issuing warnings to the market about the sale of alcohol.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-29

7 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

There are many thousands, if not millions of sport events, concerts, etc. on this planet where it´s allowed to sell alcohol and nothing happens like this. 

that was due to changes made in serving and training, prior to this drunken fools used to ruin many events world wide especially at sporting venues - 

20 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

There are many thousands, if not millions of sport events, concerts, etc. on this planet where it´s allowed to sell alcohol and nothing happens like this. 

Football huligans?  Never heard of fightings when they're allowed to buy tickets for the match?

Edited by Vacuum

14 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Football huligans?  Never heard of fightings when they're allowed to buy tickets for the match?

They don´t need alcohol. They also want to fight when they are sober - always idiots.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr_lob said:

Concerts around the World sell alcohol generally without issues. Its more to do with being unable to handle one's emotions here...

Stick a whole load of testosterone driven youths in a venue, lace them with drink and drugs and stand back.  Happens everywhere in the world, certainly did when I was at that age.  There were always concerts at the uni I went to and always there would be a fight somewhere.  Same goes for soccer matches or weekends away at the seaside.  It's a gang culture thing and always has been.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

is there a law that says every Thai band has to play exactly the same 20 songs in exactly the same way every night everywhere in Thailand?

maybe that is why everyone went berserk. 

Yes, every time i hear 'smoke on the water' or 'hotel california' my democratic values are under threat.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Stick a whole load of testosterone driven youths in a venue, lace them with drink and drugs and stand back.  Happens everywhere in the world, certainly did when I was at that age.  There were always concerts at the uni I went to and always there would be a fight somewhere.  Same goes for soccer matches or weekends away at the seaside.  It's a gang culture thing and always has been.

The rotten side of humanity.

56 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

is there a law that says every Thai band has to play exactly the same 20 songs in exactly the same way every night everywhere in Thailand?

There's only 20 worth playing... and out of those only 3 worth listening to!

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

False narrative.

if is true, can you what the 20 song? And show two link with the same song please.

Should be very easy if “every Thai band has to play exactly the same 20 songs in exactly the same way every night everywhere in Thailand?”

Or not?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Yinn said:

False narrative.

if is true, can you what the 20 song? And show two link with the same song please.

Should be very easy if “every Thai band has to play exactly the same 20 songs in exactly the same way every night everywhere in Thailand?”

Or not?

I don't know about false narratives but there's no denying the lead singer was pretty awful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

False narrative.

Or not?

Think you might have missed something in the translation from words to meaning. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mr_lob said:

Concerts around the World sell alcohol generally without issues. Its more to do with being unable to handle one's emotions here...

Get them all on ecstasy and they would be throwing hugs instead of bottles 

• Haha 1