Help interpreting visa requirements

recom273

We received this list of requirements for my annual visa extension. Although this is not my first extension, I can’t remember what is required.

You can see the section 4 - Requirement for applicants who live in a house not owned by Thai wife (lol .. rather presumptuous, so obviously if you are married to a Thai guy, then it’s not applicable, right?) 

What does it say after requiring the contract? The line relating to the house book. Is this a copy of the house book of the house we are renting or the house book of the landlord.

My wife is understandably slightly lost by the terminology, but also the landlord.

Has anyone any thoughts? Our immigration office is often slightly “alternative” in its requirements when compared to other parts of the country.

55BFE4D1-65FB-44A8-BA87-847C3E1A16B8.jpeg

Edited by recom273

The person renting and the owner of the property will be the two parties to the rental agreement. The renter is identified by a copy of their ID card. The owner Is identified by his house registration or , if he is not Thai , by his passport. . 

18 minutes ago, tgeezer said:

The person renting and the owner of the property will be the two parties to the rental agreement. The renter is identified by a copy of their ID card. The owner Is identified by his house registration or , if he is not Thai , by his passport. . 

Yes, that’s what we all understand - but is that to be interpreted as they would need a copy of the house book of his own residence or the house book of the house we rent, as he is mentioned on both.

I think now I have a confirmation of the translation I can post this to the visa forum, thanks for you help.