Sangsom pricing?

Lacessit

Sometimes its the same for products in UK. To beat their compettiors the most popular size of, say, ketchup or mayo, is than often priced cheaper than larger sizes.

P.S: I can buy 1l Saeng Som for 410 thb in a smaller Thai supermarket/cash & carry.

4 hours ago, stouricks said:

Then why do you post on a thread which is specifically about whisky and drinking.

Because I'm tired of posting about the perils of Coke, but people still drink the rubbish!

In a supermarket I shop at in California a large can of tomato sauce costs more than 2 cans of tomato sauce half its size.

It puzzled me when I saw that but I just bought 3 small cans and high-fived myself for being so observant. 555 No biggie though.

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I probably have a reputation with the mods for going off topic, take that any way you want.

Yeah dude its YOUR fault I get vacations. You are such an instigator, you are like a friend of my youth who, if I said something like, gee, wonder how hard it would be to burn that shed, would whip out a pack of matches.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah dude its YOUR fault I get vacations. You are such an instigator, you are like a friend of my youth who, if I said something like, gee, wonder how hard it would be to burn that shed, would whip out a pack of matches.

Don't blame me, your problem is subtlety is not your forte. The best response is one that goes straight through to the wicketkeeper and is unseen by the batsman.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, madmen said:

Why do people assume having a drink = destroyed liver? Reformed alcoholics are the worst, just because they couldn't have a whisky without draining the whole bottle lol. 

It's like anything else, overindulgence is the problem. The Renaissance physician Paracelsus defined it as "the dose makes the poison".

Having said that, alcohol has been accorded Class 1 carcinogen status by the WHO since 1989.