Fluoride - Is it put in the water anywhere in Thailand?

Chrysaora

I need to replace most of my filters in my water filter.  It is not a reverse osmosis system, so it would not get Fluoride out of the water, but I do think it removes the chlorine.  I'm ready to buy a reverse osmosis if there is Fluoride otherwise I'll just replace my dirty filter modules.

I would say no ,if you live in a city with water from the water works I would say chlorine only ,we live in a rule area water comes from the boar hole ,vie a water tank to our house ,nothing added ,when staying in a city I have noticed the smell some times of the chlorine in the water. 

About anywhere in EUR this is common practice and standard to reduce the level of teethrot.

Only some extremely ultra perfectionists for making the purest tea seem to object against it. Probably without giving a blimp about what is in that T.

16 minutes ago, asanee said:

About anywhere in EUR this is common practice and standard to reduce the level of teethrot.

Only some extremely ultra perfectionists for making the purest tea seem to object against it. Probably without giving a blimp about what is in that T.

Sure.  Tell me how the fluoride in the water knows to only go to the teeth.  

I'll wait all year for the answer.

13 minutes ago, Chrysaora said:

It doesn't. However, it does work in reducing cavities. I and my former wife are from the pre-fluoride generation, and we both had a mouthful of fillings. My son has had exactly two in his whole life.

BTW, if you have a fluoride phobia salmon is also rich in fluorides.

36 minutes ago, asanee said:

Mass medication, hel why not just castrate people when they are born, same same

50 minutes ago, Chrysaora said:

Probably in exactly the same way as vaccines understand that they  should be causing autism and with precisely the same degree of scientific evidence backing it up.

10 hours ago, baansgr said:

Mass medication, hel why not just castrate people when they are born, same same

Drink distilled or RO water, your choice. I'd agree there are some people who should be deprived of the opportunity to breed, so they don't relay the stupid gene.