BANGKOK
webfact

It's official! Thailand is hot!

Posted (edited)

It may have been cooler in the areas outside of the metropolis this year but I didn't get a chance to enjoy that. For me its been a dusty winter which now looks to be followed by a hot hot summer hopefully without the dust!  I sure hope the rains pop up. With the shifting winds that may be possible, who knows.

Edited by TooBigToFit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

It's official! Thailand is hot!

Tell us something we don't know

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

Hot, maybe but very polluted surely.
We no longer see the sky in my province, Sakon Nakhon;
everything is white and the whole village is coughing so much pollution is enormous.

Strange. I live in a village 20kms east of Sakon Nakhon and enjoy very clean air. There's very little crop burning around here and, thankfully no sugarcane. I walk in the countryside every morning so I am very conscious of the air quality.

It is very rare for me to make a negative comment on the air quality and it's usually in the morning when cooking fires are burning, which quickly clears. I wonder what it is that causes the problem in your area.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whiteman said:

From Jan to now has been for me the coolest in 16 years.   For me personally it has been cooler than I can remember for so long loving it I am in Sriracha.

Yeah, Same Same up in Nong Khai......It's been Great Up till now !!

• Like 2

Wow,incredible that big bright thing in the sky is getting hotter,it's known as SUMMER

3 hours ago, whiteman said:

From Jan to now has been for me the coolest in 16 years.   For me personally it has been cooler than I can remember for so long loving it I am in Sriracha.

I was there over the weekend. It was a good downpour on Friday. I was stuck in the coffee shop n the park.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Strange. I live in a village 20kms east of Sakon Nakhon and enjoy very clean air. There's very little crop burning around here and, thankfully no sugarcane. I walk in the countryside every morning so I am very conscious of the air quality.

It is very rare for me to make a negative comment on the air quality and it's usually in the morning when cooking fires are burning, which quickly clears. I wonder what it is that causes the problem in your area.

same here, have a home in sakon, never had problems with air.

• Like 1

Just 31, barely survivable.

4 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

Hot, maybe but very polluted surely.
We no longer see the sky in my province, Sakon Nakhon;
everything is white and the whole village is coughing so much pollution is enormous.

It's been the same in Mukdahan since the wind changed direction a few days ago 😞 

• Like 1