I have a multi entry non o based on marriage am due a border run mid april, I need to go to the UK in june so a 60 days to visit wife would be fine for me.

my question is if it works out ok I could get through until late December could I then do a further 60 days to visit wife taking me to late February before I need to renew visa thanks

You do not specify the expiry date of your visa. Without that, we cannot answer most of your questions.

You can get an extension of your current permission to stay to add 60 days to your current mid April permission to stay date. This will cost 1,900 baht and your wife needs to accompany you to immigration.

hi brittim my visa expiry is 27 October but I would need to do a border run end of September based on my return date from the UK which would take me to end of December could I do another 60 days or does that only apply up until the expiry date of the visa

8 minutes ago, arthur john said:

hi brittim my visa expiry is 27 October but I would need to do a border run end of September based on my return date from the UK which would take me to end of December could I do another 60 days or does that only apply up until the expiry date of the visa

You can apply for a 60 day extension of your last 90 day entry from your non-o visa.

Once you are in the country your visas expiration date means nothing. It is only the last day you can use it for entry.