BANGKOK

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2020 at 4:42 PM, Kalorymetr said:

Even if some enforced the ban before, I think after the corona virus they will all let it slip.

Not true in our condo and at least one other condo that i know, its the exact opposite. It depends on the owners attitudes,  as discussed above, but in our condo , the virus has hardened opinions against short term rentals. many owner see short term renters as adding to virus risks. We just dont want them in our condo would be the general view.

I think if any owner tried to do AirBnB again many owners would insist that they were reported to the authorities immediately (some may even do it themselves directly)

Edited by wordchild

On 3/28/2020 at 7:41 PM, wordchild said:

Not true in our condo and at least one other condo that i know, its the exact opposite

My condo already ban AirBnB (and we enforce it), but definitely I agree with you that COVID-19 is making co-owners *more* concerned about short-term stays.

Lots of condos are putting up signs about self-quarantine for 14 days if you recently arrived in Thailand, wants to register all guests (of tenants) arriving at the condo, etc.