Hua Hin Immigration arrest Dutchman accused of using false documents in Pattaya

webfact

1pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

Naew Na reported that a 61 year old man from the Netherlands has been arrested in Pattaya for using and presenting false documents.

The charges were made in a warrant issued by the Hua Hin court in January 2016. 

Wilhelmus V.D. was arrested in Jomtien Soi 5 and taken back to Hua Hin. 

The arrest was a joint operation by Chonburi provincial immigration, the Pattaya tourist police and Hua Hin police. 

The media said that Chonburi immigration chief Pol Col Naren Khreuangsanuk was acting on the orders of national immigration chief Pol Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang to sort out problems associated with illegal foreigners. 

They urged the public to keep calling the 1178 hotline to report infractions. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-05
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Naew Na reported that a 61 year old man from the Netherlands has been arrested in Pattaya for using and presenting false documents.

In Pattaya: Is this for immigration documentation or is he perhaps a builder lying about the size of his erection?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that location was 'Immigration Office'. 

You mean it wasn't down to super-sleuths or brilliant detective work? 

Not a smart car either?

Standards are slipping by the boys in brown.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why does it takes 7 Immigration guys does it take to apprehend one aging foreineigher? one to catch him and 6 others to operate the smart car...

Wow only 6 immigration officers, christ I had about 6 police vehicle turn up early morning at my house full of immigration police and police so about 20 men just to check on me. Straw camel back!!! 

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Fancy needing 7 of them to arrest a poor man with such terrible eyesight.:cheesy:

IOs don't know how to make a selfie so they all quickly jump in front of the camera whenever they realize a photo is to be taken

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nigel Sri Thanonchai said:
6 hours ago, POMRAKSIAM said:

Wake up call for folks using visa agents to phoney bank records. I recently renewed retirement visa and told I will need to show bank book with 800k every 90 days!!!!

Absolutely Untrue what you state moreover, the documents he provided to Royal Thai Immigration were forged and no Agent was involved so everything that you say is not True ,don't you Think before opening your Mouth ?

Ithink Pomraksiam was speaking about his personal situation, not the case of Wilhelmus V.D. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The charges were made in a warrant issued by the Hua Hin court in January 2016. 

Wilhelmus V.D. was arrested in Jomtien Soi 5 and taken back to Hua Hin. 

The arrest was a joint operation by Chonburi provincial immigration, the Pattaya tourist police and Hua Hin police. 

The title is wrong.

All the seven popup dolls in the back of the Dutchman are from the Chonburi division, Huahin just has the warrant for this guy.

In the Thai version I count somewhat about 20 involved to hunt this man.

At least, he has a mask (Hey thanks Anutin!) to hide his face for a time until now.