Hua Hin Immigration arrest Dutchman accused of using false documents in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

One 'Offender'....seven 'Stooges', but i'm sure it isn't a record for these Clowns !

Why are they clowns? They are just doing their job in their own country, catching abusive foreigners who cant behave themselves. 

i guess you would be happy if immigrants in your home country have a similar attitude like you, and trash your whole country.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

You mean it wasn't down to super-sleuths or brilliant detective work? 

Not a smart car either?

Standards are slipping by the boys in brown.

Yep, I'd go so far as to say the perp walked right into their hands.????

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, from the home of CC said:

it's just a matter of time, people are their own worst enemy time and time again..

Sounds like a biased comment from someone who does deposit the money and now demands everyone to do the same. Typical 'it has to be fair blaming game'. 
Agents servicing this have never stopped since they started offering it, it is just not in every city of Thailand. Nothing is or will affect(ing) this service.

4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Sounds like a biased comment from someone who does deposit the money and now demands everyone to do the same. Typical 'it has to be fair blaming game'. 
Agents servicing this have never stopped since they started offering it, it is just not in every city of Thailand. Nothing is or will affect(ing) this service.

and I wouldn't bet my existence here on that, but that's just me.. 

3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

and I wouldn't bet my existence here on that, but that's just me.. 

Isn't a bet, it is just a yearly payment. Actually a joke of a payment as well, in Chiang Mai they ask 7K just for assisting one with a personal made deposit. 
Down in BKK or Chonburi you are done for 20-30K a year, no hassle or nonsense. That aside, one can earn at least 5% yearly returns on their 800K, which pays for it.

11 minutes ago, EricTh said:

There is no details on what false documents it was.

I guess it is false documents for his retirement visa. Probably bank statement or pension.

suspect it was something demanded at last minute, something unobtainable he thought he could photoshop.

thinking potentially an insurance coverage confirmation letter.

14 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

suspect it was something demanded at last minute, something unobtainable he thought he could photoshop.

thinking potentially an insurance coverage confirmation letter.

These people are the ones making life tougher for genuine applicants.

It means immigration will demand more and more documents in the future to avoid fraud.

So if he has knowingly broken the law with forged documents, he fully deserves the punishment.

How would it be if a foreigner did the same back in your country ?

If he is totally innocent and has commited no offence, he should plainly pack up and spend his money in another country.

Case closed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...