Down Pattaya way: 37 million baht spent on pontoon to boost tourism - it's guaranteed for two years!

webfact

A lot of innovative mathematics went into that bill and I dare say that a friend of the company owner was responsible for examining how the costs came together after writing out a tender to various companies to see who could produce this pontoon at a cost effective price, there was a tender written out so that different companies could compete I take it ( yes I jest)

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

A lot of innovative mathematics went into that bill and I dare say that a friend of the company owner was responsible for examining how the costs came together after writing out a tender to various companies to see who could produce this pontoon at a cost effective price, there was a tender written out so that different companies could compete I take it ( yes I jest)

try finding any background on the company. It's not easy. ????

• Like 1

Well, that little project certainly returned a lot of happiness to a select few.

It betters belief how brazen corruption has become under this junta administration that seized power because of corrupt politicians.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Note the walkway next to it that allows one to admire the sunset even further out to sea.

The walkway is actually a harbour wall  its only  properly paved for about the first 100 meters after that  its quite difficult and dangerous to walk on because of the large holes between the boulders  but that doesn't stop many people walking all the way to the end with their fishing gear.