Same day or next day postal service

stament

I need to post some important documents ideally next day delivery from CM to BKK.

Does Thai Post offer such a service as I could only see 2 day guaranteed EMS. Otherwise I guess a courier, any recommendations and approximate price for c120grams.

Thanks 

I think 2 day is a worst case scenario.

If I wanted to post I would certainly take it to Phra Singh main inward outward post office, early in the morning or at closing time for it to get on an overnight flight.

There are several competing postal services now and may be more keen to impress.

• Like 1

Thai Post has a new service "Bangkok Next-Day", but it is not available in every branch. KSK branch didn't offer it, but Mae Ping branch did.

Failing that, Kerry, Nim See Seng Express and a number of other couriers offer Bangkok guaranteed next day.

I would not count on EMS "tamadaa" to Bangkok. I've sent 7 packages to Bangkok EMS the last 2 months and only one arrived the next-day.

120 grams? Courier - around 100 Baht - next-day.

Edited by elektrified
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, elektrified said:

Thai Post has a new service "Bangkok Next-Day", but it is not available in every branch. KSK branch didn't offer it, but Mae Ping branch did.

Failing that, Kerry, Nim See Seng Express and a number of other couriers offer Bangkok guaranteed next day.

I would not count on EMS "tamadaa" to Bangkok. I've sent 7 packages to Bangkok EMS the last 2 months and only one arrived the next-day.

120 grams? Courier - around 100 Baht - next-day.

Thanks is Kerry as safe as the post office as these are very important documents. Are they tracked? Reliability is as important as speed on this as I can't afford to lose the documents.

Much appreciated.

I've not used Kerry to send but receive all the time from them and tracking is reliable.

I use Nim See Seng Express often and they are very reliable, have tracking, Bangkok next-day. Insurance available. Drop off at main office near the Super Highway/Phrao (Mae Jo) Road intersection.