• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry... what's rain?

We received our first rains since September last. Started about 10 last night and stopped about 5 this morning. Kap Choeng/Surin😁

That's at Kho Kheow, the orchard at Wang Plong and the orchard at Nam Om.  17mm, 17mm and 18mm.  Because the Nam Om orchard is so hilly the actual worth of the rainfall is closer to 9mm as there is a

Posted Images

We had rain yesterday early morning and another fall in the afternoon. At a guess a total under 10mm.

By the way anyone know where I can buy a rain gauge in Sisaket?

• Sad 1
57 minutes ago, IsaanAussie said:

We had rain yesterday early morning and another fall in the afternoon. At a guess a total under 10mm.

By the way anyone know where I can buy a rain gauge in Sisaket?

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a2o4m.home.search.1.1125719cozV7kF&q=rain gauge&_keyori=ss&clickTrackInfo=textId--1745723082990495811__abId--154857__pvid--bc72d196-63c4-44fa-bf93-76c49fad6f6a&from=suggest_normal&sugg=rain gauge_0_1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, khwaibah said:

We received our first rains since September last. Started about 10 last night and stopped about 5 this morning. Kap Choeng/Surin😁

I was sound asleep but my b/f says only 2 hours in Prasat.

• Like 1

I am in Lampang. Three nights ago it was all mouth and trousers after the sky blacked up, thunder and lightning reared its beautiful head, but rain? Extremely little, which was added from even less in the last 5 months. My wife told me that what spits and spots we had were created from above by the King's project!

But I am not surprised - it is the dry season!

Where I am in Kalasin it started raining at daybreak and stopped around 2pm. So cold I had to put a shirt on, and this is the hot season - the government said so, from 29th February, so it must be true. Flooded the garden. Wife is pleased as she takes up to two hours in the morning and two more in the evening to water the plants and trees.

• Like 2

Pouring down here in Prasat now. Coming straight down, no wind. Lovely.

Weeds are smiling. Lawns still in bed, scratching their collective bottom and wondering what's happening ...

• Like 2

Rained last evening just outside Si Saket for about 3 hours, no idea how much, but it looked heavy to me. All dried up this morning except for a few puddles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1