Overnight hotel Surat Thani

Felt 35

There are a few motel like hotels right by the highway as you approach Surat Thani.

We would stop there on several occasions on the way to Krabi. At that time they were fairly new so quite nice but it was some time ago.

Long time since we've been down that way so sorry can't be more specific.

:smile:

B Boutique Residence is great if you have a car. It's right next to Makro, so just off the ring road. I think we paid about 599 and it has ample parking with good security. The rooms for the price are outstanding. 

We live just outside Surat but often stay a night in town and this is the best we have found so far... 

https://www.agoda.com/en-sg/b-boutique-residence/hotel/suratthani-th.html?checkin=2020-03-24&checkout=2020-03-25&los=1&rooms=1&adults=2&childs=0&cid=1844104&searchrequestid=c58c1a87-40cf-4971-a2b2-77db09bd09d2

On 3/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, Lacessit said:

Just pull in, ask the price, and ask to see a room.

I travel this route monthly,plenty of small hotels/resorts along the way (350/450 baht/night) as above just pull in and take a look.....cannot give more info as my drive to Krabi/Trang from Pattaya is done in the one day,Krabi is only a couple more hours away from Surat  :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, petermik said:

I travel this route monthly,plenty of small hotels/resorts along the way (350/450 baht/night) as above just pull in and take a look.....cannot give more info as my drive to Krabi/Trang from Pattaya is done in the one day,Krabi is only a couple more hours away from Surat  :thumbsup:

Impressive I would fall asleep after Bangkok:sleepy:

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

B Boutique Residence is great if you have a car. It's right next to Makro, so just off the ring road. I think we paid about 599 and it has ample parking with good security. The rooms for the price are outstanding. 

We live just outside Surat but often stay a night in town and this is the best we have found so far... 

https://www.agoda.com/en-sg/b-boutique-residence/hotel/suratthani-th.html?checkin=2020-03-24&checkout=2020-03-25&los=1&rooms=1&adults=2&childs=0&cid=1844104&searchrequestid=c58c1a87-40cf-4971-a2b2-77db09bd09d2

Thanks for that will check out the place.

Felt

6 hours ago, ThaiCelt said:

The Diamond Plaza in Surat town is fine, about 1200/night, easy enough access from the main north/south highway, clean, decent enough restaurant with pool, also right next to Central Plaza. 

Hmm...actually a familiar name...wonder if that was the hotel the better half and myself took shelter at in Surat Thani under a Sommer storm some 10 plus years ago after ferry from Kho Phangan to Khao Sok.

Anyway thanks.

Felt.