VIDEO: Dramatic moment cabin crew restrain passenger who deliberately COUGHED at them

webfact

1 hour ago, Antonymous said:

Yinn, our personal translating Reporter, was on the ground reporting 12 hrs ahead of the news!

I wonder if the silly perp was trying a variation copycat of the asian lady on the train who coughed and filmed the falang old lady covering her face 

18 minutes ago, samuisurfer said:

thailand depends on china tourism big style...they kicked out all the westerners by making their currency expensive and introducing lots of strange rules for them only...thailand decidet that chinese are big spenders and dont stink like western falangs do...also they blend in better...so corona never mind, just dont test them, as long they bring CASH

thai air should seriously consider limiting their flights to china.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, drbeach said:

Why is THAI still flying to China when most other airlines in the region and internationally have stopped their China flights? Even Lao Airlines has stopped flying to China. The national airline of a country even more dependent on China than Thailand. All China bound flights out of Vietnam have stopped. Qantas has stopped it's Sydney-Shanghai flights and reduced frequency on the Hong Kong flights. USA-China flights are mostly suspended.

But not Thailand? Gosh...words escape me.

Money...if they cancel the flight they will need to make refunds. I want to cancel my flight to Australia. If I do I lose my money. Singapore airlines haven't as yet cancelled the flight (but I can delay flying until Aug 31st which is no use to me. Or fly and take the risk. 

I did a 90 min lock in on an Eva flight to Heathrow two weeks ago after 6 Indians got ejected via the back of the plane after 13 hours of coughing and spluttering I can tell you it was a flight from hell so seven hours you would start to go mental for sure????