2nd Entry with NON O-A Visa at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Don't forget to get reentry permit for exit re-enter post 14/aug/20.

Also if possible a trip with reentry just prior to that date will extend your permission of stay till aug 2021.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

A post flaming members by calling them trolls and and a reply to it has been removed along with a comment of about moderation have been removed. A repeat of it will result in a formal warning.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't forget to get reentry permit for exit re-enter post 14/aug/20.

Also if possible a trip with reentry just prior to that date will extend your permission of stay till aug 2021.

Yes, thank u, I'm aware of it. At the moment I prefer to do a short border run and comming back before 14th August.

19 minutes ago, xn47140 said:

Yes, thank u, I'm aware of it. At the moment I prefer to do a short border run and comming back before 14th August.

Good plan. Knew you would be aware of that. The post was for Thaivisa readers. Surprisingly many not aware of how to max out O-A.

Just curious, that visa previously was A+ prior to rubbish Thai insurance. What would your plan good option going forward spending ongoing time in Los?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Just curious, that visa previously was A+ prior to rubbish Thai insurance. What would your plan good option going forward spending ongoing time in Los?

When I was going for the NON O-A Visa in Mid 2019, I wasn't really aware of what's coming (health insurance). And also I must say I was not really familiar with extensions of stay, re-entry permits and so on. For me it seemed the most flexible way to stay with my family in Thailand (from a few weeks until several months) and going back from time to time to Germany, to take care there about some things.

At the moment I'm not sure what I will do after: 1) Do an extension of stay based on marriage or 2) apply for new a NON O Visa (based on marriage) at the Thai Embassy. At the moment I prefer 1) even if nobody knows if maybe all the NON O-A visa holders have to do some Thai Health insurance in the future.