Samui Covid-19 Free

All depends on the possible 2nd wave. If the lockdown reliefs in China, India, Europe ... are counterproductive ... very bad till unpredictable futures, maybe years to come.  

But if not, Thailand/Samui/Phuket/etc will boom extremely starting latest November 2020. People worldwide have more than enough of homestay. And they are so much longing for warm outdoors, tropical beaches, warm seas, fresh seafood under the stars etc, personal freedom and heaven for a while.

No horror Corona news about Thailand/Samui since Corona started. Thailand will be perfect.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Birdman said:

But if not, Thailand/Samui/Phuket/etc will boom extremely starting latest November 2020.

November is monsoon storm and rainy season, earlier Samui was almost closed down during the monsoon period, later it's just been extremely low season until just before Christmas.

Phuket however, consider November as high season, as they have their rainy season in the summer.

23 hours ago, Birdman said:

But if not, Thailand/Samui/Phuket/etc will boom extremely starting latest November 2020. People worldwide have more than enough of homestay. And they are so much longing for warm outdoors, tropical beaches, warm seas, fresh seafood under the stars etc, personal freedom and heaven for a while.

Sure they do but can they afford it this year? I mean those who still have got a job.

I don't expect Samui to be crowded this year.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:39 AM, NCC1701A said:

a national holiday on business is being considered in the USA. two weeks of complete shutdown.

I hope that isn't on everyone.

Toilet broken and no plumbers= die of hepatitis

Gas leak and no gas fitters= die of gas poisoning

fall over and break leg and no ambulance= die of pain

etc.

• Confused 1