Frozen Indian Curry

somo

I live in Isan and I know someone supplies a restaurant here with genuine frozen indian curries.

I though I might buy some myself and stock up the freezer but have no idea who to contact.

Help Please :)

30 minutes ago, somo said:

genuine frozen indian curries

What they ship them from Madras?!

Just make your own, they'll be as genuine as anything you can get frozen.

Taste better too.

Edited by Stocky

I am not a bad cook but the fact is Indian people do a better job than I can at making their food. I think many Brits feel the same. I'd back my Sunday roast over theirs any day of the week ????

There is a company in Phuket "Food for Foreigners" you can find them online or FB page and they ship all over Thailand they have a range of frozen Indian curries I have tried a couple they are ok but you cant beat my wife's Indian curries she make a great Chicken Balti

• Thanks 1

On 3/12/2020 at 7:09 AM, fishtank said:

Yes. Same here. He may deliver to the ops area or put on a bus or can visit his place in BuriRam.

Had a chat with Nookies. Unfortunately there is no direct bus to me from his place or nearby Khorat so it is proving tricky. Not to worry I wont starve but liked the look of some of his stuff.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:46 PM, somo said:

Had a chat with Nookies. Unfortunately there is no direct bus to me from his place or nearby Khorat so it is proving tricky. Not to worry I wont starve but liked the look of some of his stuff.

What 'look'? There's no pictures.