Police Conducting Temperature Check Roadblocks

GeorgeCross

On 3/11/2020 at 8:06 AM, tonray said:

Also checking now at entrance to Central Westgate...I was told "farang OK" after my scan came within the normal range...SMH

I just went into central westgate but i guess they don't check from the parking lot as i never saw anyone checking. Did get checked at the makro in the same area (bang bua thong area)

36 minutes ago, elgenon said:

My point being that if they have the virus the temp checker may give it to you. 

How, it is not touching the skin, and unless someone with the virus breathe droplets or coughed on to it, and those droplets have to somehow get from the device to the mucous membrane of the negative person , how does transmission occur?

Edited by RJRS1301

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

How, it is not touching the skin, and unless someone with the virus breathe droplets or coughed on to it, and those droplets have to somehow get from the device to the mucous membrane of the negative person , how does transmission occur?

If the tester has the virus and is standing close to you (not a social distance) to take your temperature.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, ukrules said:

We also had a senior Royal visitor in Hua Hin last Wednesday which was the day they were doing the tests.

Have they done any roadside tests since then? I haven't seen any.....

that would explain it. very considerate to reach out and make sure we were all healthy

not seen any since then either

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, elgenon said:

If the tester has the virus and is standing close to you (not a social distance) to take your temperature.

One would assume that the testers would be monitored on a daily basis at the very least surely??

• 2 weeks later...