Everex warning

beammeup

A member of my local community tried to open an account at Everex a while ago. He used his drivers licence for the KYC first but failed as it was expired, he then was encouraged by the support staff to use ID which he did but failed as he put a space between his first and middle name. He then tried (after further encouragement from the support staff) using his Passport. This also failed as he used a space between his first and middle name. The staff further encouraged him to try again without the space, which he did. This did not fail but he has been waiting approval for over a month. When support was contacted they replied that he is waiting approval as functionality in Thailand is limited and that he should use bitkub. (why the F*** did they not tell him that before they acquired all of his KYC ID data) stinks of scam to me. Identity theft perhaps. I would like to know if anyone in Thailand is using everex successfully? There are several other friends and family of this individual who would (could) have been customers of everex if he did not encounter these problems.

• 1 year later...

Thailand withdrawals and deposits were halted a long time ago by Everex. Same situation as of today.

They are closing Euro and GBP fiat gateways with Everex.cash wallet to be re-opened later with the new product. Better to stay away from them.