Sneakers Bot

Robert Yn

What is a sneaker bot?

A Sneaker Bot is a complex piece of very complicated software that is designed to buy shoes as soon as they are released on a website.

Since bots are faster at clicking and requesting, they can perform their designated work way faster than humans can. This is why people spend a lot of money on sneaker bots because it increases their chance of getting limited-edition sneakers when they are released. Bots are cool and complicated pieces of long codings of software and can be as expensive as $500.

This is because these sneaker bots can be used to buy and resell sneakers for personal benefits, so the companies that are selling these sneaker bots set their prices according to the features of their sneaker bots.

3 hours ago, Thian said:

This guy asks us every week/day about sneakers....but this question has nothing to do with thailand so should get removed.

hahaha i dont ask you directly. If you dont want to answer, simply ignore it and move on bud.

Why would they differ from Thailand? It's mostly US releases...sometimes UK or Japan.

I use Kodai lately, but my go to was TKS - but it's overly complex.

My biggest problem in Thailand is storage boxes and controlling humidity...if you have a storage box connection, glad to hear it.

Thai Visa is probably the place to ask for lowest Chang Beer in town...but not much more.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 2:08 PM, DLock said:

Why would they differ from Thailand? It's mostly US releases...sometimes UK or Japan.

I use Kodai lately, but my go to was TKS - but it's overly complex.

My biggest problem in Thailand is storage boxes and controlling humidity...if you have a storage box connection, glad to hear it.

Thai Visa is probably the place to ask for lowest Chang Beer in town...but not much more.

Thanks bud. Used in Thai websites or States?