Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft board

rooster59

51 minutes ago, ravip said:

So the TVF 'blowflies' are right compared to the rest of the world (or the majority there-in)?

...and as you know very well, it's very rarely that someone gets applauded here-in!!!

Well maybe I  could  explain  my  input this way. Consumers  are  very accepting  of what they are presented  with  in all  sorts of consumables. If they  are also accepting of   assurances  of  consumer protection then they are  less  likely to  complain that the steak they  bought  was  green  because they would also assume that  consumer protection  assures them that that is the color a steak now is. For the majority  that same  assumptions  of  assurance is  complicit in  marketing  anything ! The problem is  that when a product  is "sold" on a basis where the purchase is only a limited/conditional use product  which confers  no  ownership  rights or as such inherently  confers the right to  claim damages  and losses, the right to  deny or prevent invasion of content in use of  said  product or in reality the  sale of information derived  by such invasion, no  right  to  be provide  with  any information  as to the destination of or use of such as a condition of the paid  "right" to use  that intentionilist monopolistic product  granted by acceptance of that use . A product that continues  to  defy international  accord  to  properly integrate with  alternative os as a deliberate  means  to  defy and dominate.

AS  for  TVF  being some sort of   microcosm of the world?  Maybe in a distorted  fashion.

Perhaps it  contains a surplus  of  blowflies in waiting of a target simply because in real life  they are so  self isolated they live in sterility?

Put me where you  wish. lmao

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

Because all posters on here achieved nothing apart from getting married to a Thai and live on the money

they get send from overseas.

Yes I met my wife thanks to Windows XP.  Then she ended up in the recycle bin and disappeared, thanks Bill, I owe you. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, nauseus said:

I much preferred 7 but MS have already stopped technical support. Having said that, if some of the recent Win10 updates are a sign of things to come we are better off without them! ????  

Did all the updates without any issues at all.

image.png.97437d6978f2a2f6b8241ad79e733a97.png

10 hours ago, nauseus said:

Maybe Pro updates are tested professionally? 

Answer to this, I really dont know.

I started with DOS, Windows 3.1 up-to 10 (skipped Vista & ME) without any issues.