Hotel blamed after panic over Norwegian with coronavirus proves groundless

rooster59

42 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

So the hotel owner puts a picture of one of his guest saying that he had the virus and it turns out he didn’t have the virus wow I guess thais can do anything here to Foreigners TIT

You guessed wrong, but predictably.  One Thai to one foreigner, not "Thais" plural. 

1 hour ago, spiekerjozef said:

Several SangSom bottles keeps the virus away.

I remember when my dear old dead dad was sick he'd just buy a big bottle of whiskey and sit and drink it over a few days. Flu and bugs never killed him. Though coroner said he had a pickled liver at 80 !

9 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I remember when my dear old dead dad was sick he'd just buy a big bottle of whiskey and sit and drink it over a few days. Flu and bugs never killed him. Though coroner said he had a pickled liver at 80 !

Iv,e just bought 2 1ltr bottles of whisky, lemon juice and honey just in case I get it. Whisky lemon juice honey and hot water has always cured me or at least made me feel better???? . Sometimes I run out of honey lemon and hot water.

Edited by Bannoi
punctuation
  • Haha 1

I'm starting to be more worried about the Health minister and his cronies than the virus......... Next it'll be    " All dirty falangs must leave Thailand and leave all their belongings and money ".......   I wouldn't put it past this lot........  Now you can understand why there's been so much agro with immigration over the last two years with people with the same views as the health minister....... Jump through as many hoops as you want but at the end of the day you'll have to pick up and run........ 100%

• Haha 2

These are uncertain times.

There is much unknown. Especially in Thailand.

If the hotel owner genuinely believed that this guy was infected then he acted correctly. I do not see this as xenophobia.

Sounds as if the chap, by his drinking, was causing problems in any case. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Other countries one would have the hotel for not only defamation, but breach of privacy and medical confidentiality

We are in different times, as well as a different country!