Just Landed in Udon

Ma Noi

Hello to all..

I have just landed fresh in udon..  and was just wondering if any one would be interested in meeting up...

Would be good to make some new farang friends here..

I am from the uk… Speak English and a nit noi thai... 

Hope to hear from you soon..

Kind Regards 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Puchaiyank said:

Central Mall has a number of coffee shops...favorite resting place for many farangs living in Udon.

Don't be bashful...just walk up and introduce yourself...friendly bunch gather there.

yeah do you mean in central plaza my friend or is there something im missing? Thanks for the advise though my friend..

Good luck with your trip and return flight, better wear a PPE while here...........Travel restrictions are escalating, and medical checks being done at the airports for outgoing flights as well....

Me I am isolated and stocked up to stay in my Penthouse here in Bangkok......a view of the wonderful haze, and light traffic on a saturday....

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Good luck with your trip and return flight, better wear a PPE while here...........Travel restrictions are escalating, and medical checks being done at the airports for outgoing flights as well....

cooool the longer I get to stay here the better I hope they stop all flights out the country then I don't have to back as soon lol. that suits me just fine my friend 

• Sad 1

Just now, Ma Noi said:

cooool the longer I get to stay here the better I hope they stop all flights out the country then I don't have to back as soon lol. that suits me just fine my friend 

so are you in udon? ryan?

3 minutes ago, Ma Noi said:

so are you in udon? ryan?

No, I am in Bangkok, if you had read through my response earlier.........Was in Udon 2 weeks ago, and it has gone very quiet.....read my earlier OP on it.

36 minutes ago, Ma Noi said:

of course I have take notice of it.. it aint going to stop me doing what I want to do.. 

And im not no troll pal.. im here for real... 

What you up too my friend?

If you meet some girls, please use your Nit Noi Thai and find out if they just came back from a bar.

If yes, then please do not engage. These ladies usually had a lot of contact to others, including Chinese men. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

No worries

Bargirls have so many diseases they will put corona to shame

Thats why i drink Heineken......they also put tequila to shame......ring the bell please.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Me I am isolated and stocked up to stay in my Penthouse here in Bangkok......a view of the wonderful haze, and light traffic on a saturday....

...and so far away from Udon to be totally irrelevant.

Better get back to the Covid-19 watch list.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

No, I am in Bangkok, if you had read through my response earlier.........Was in Udon 2 weeks ago, and it has gone very quiet.....read my earlier OP on it.

It was rockin' at Conner's last week as well (official opening).

18 minutes ago, transam said:
44 minutes ago, thequietman said:

You sound like a creepy barstewart, and you're not doin yourself any favours by immediately announcing that you are from the UK. ????

Why's that...?

No, no... you have to use the OP's vernacular here.

It's "Why's that my friend?"

Sounds more like a Beach Road tailor's tout than an Englander IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ma Noi said:

OK sounds good are you the owner? 

That's 10 mins away from me in the car..

Not the owner. Great staff and good squad of guys there, but watch out for a Canadian Johnny, strange guy, French Canadian you know. 
superb food over the road at the Brickhouse. 

1 hour ago, Patriot said:

Not the owner. Great staff and good squad of guys there, but watch out for a Canadian Johnny, strange guy, French Canadian you know. 
superb food over the road at the Brickhouse. 

And if it's charming, post-prandial company the OP seeks, cross back over and have a cocktail ring the bell at Fun Bar.

Edited by NanLaew