British overstayer nabbed with ganja

rooster59

But i was self medicating to prevent the Corona virus from getting into my lungs.  If I fill them up with green weed smoke it will kill anything and I will get the munchies and not be so skinny anymore.....

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

It's accepted that cannibis oil can prevent many complaints and ailments (including period cramps), so how does one actually extract the oil? Perhaps this guy was just about to put it in a blender.

What is worse; being an over-stayer or having a bit of weed? I over-stayed for 8 hours and got fined 500 Baht at Nong Khai. The IO was muttering 'the law is the law' while he was filling in the form.

Edited by owl sees all

47 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Having a bag of cannabis like that isn't a problem in the UK or any other civilised country.

If a policeman finds it on you, he just hands it back.

There are some seriously deranged posters in this forum who seem to think a bag of cannabis is a similar offense to murder. It's harmless guys, doesn't hurt you, doesn't hurt him, give your outdated moral superiority a rest.

your barking at the wrong guy chum, I joined NORML in 1970 well before it was in vogue. The comments originated from numerous news reports on tvf of known, wanted criminals just walking away from the UK through their 'secure' airports to end up in Thailand to continue their garbage lifestyle here..

26 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

It's accepted that cannibis oil can prevent many complaints and ailments (including period cramps), so how does one actually extract the oil? Perhaps this guy was just about to put it in a blender.

What is worse; being an over-stayer or having a bit of weed? I over-stayed for 8 hours and got fined 500 Baht at Nong Khai. The IO was muttering 'the law is the law' while he was filling in the form.

Butane is Key

38 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

It's accepted that cannibis oil can prevent many complaints and ailments (including period cramps), so how does one actually extract the oil?

A friend tells me you heat it slowly in fat.

(butter, coconut oil, lard, palm oil, cheese)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Having a bag of cannabis like that isn't a problem in the UK or any other civilised country.

If a policeman finds it on you, he just hands it back.

There are some seriously deranged posters in this forum who seem to think a bag of cannabis is a similar offense to murder. It's harmless guys, doesn't hurt you, doesn't hurt him, give your outdated moral superiority a rest.

apparently that depends on whether you're the preferred shade in the UK lol..

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/the-cannabis-debate-ethnic-minorities-twice-as-likely-to-be-arrested-for-possession-a4182331.html

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Doesn't state the weight ...... sure they'll arrest you if you're caught carrying 1kg.

they say possession not trafficking so it wouldn't be a k for sure. America does the same thing and that's the problem with the law still on the books. It's call selective arrests which otherwise is known as racism. Cannabis laws were first enacted based on racism and it hasn't changed for 90 years.

4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I wonder if the "Jasmine 29-08-15" tattoo on his chest was his first short time or long time lady here in LOS?

Peace

Be even funnier if it was his daughter wouldnt it?

I meant I would be hilarious if he was deported and never saw her again.

Peace.

• Like 1