British overstayer nabbed with ganja

rooster59

58 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

It’s mostly Alcoholics that hate  Marajuana  they have their legal vices of Alcohol and Don’t forget  Big Pharma Drugs

This is quite true it seems.

However I think most here are reacting to his appearance.

A shallow lot are we.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Was his police record in the UK checked before he was let into Thailand? 

What a stupid comment^^, was yours checked?

Edited by beechbum
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Having a bag of cannabis like that isn't a problem in the UK or any other civilised country.

If a policeman finds it on you, he just hands it back.

There are some seriously deranged posters in this forum who seem to think a bag of cannabis is a similar offense to murder. It's harmless guys, doesn't hurt you, doesn't hurt him, give your outdated moral superiority a rest.

Are you talking about this "civilized" country? Please stay in the UK as Thailand clearly doesn't deserve you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhk1_JsBadc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BeltAndRoad said:

Are you talking about this "civilized" country? Please stay in the UK as Thailand clearly doesn't deserve you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhk1_JsBadc

Thailand keep talking about making it legal ...... but do this.

Vietnam and Cambodia ....... just ignore it, as long as you aren't smoking it in the road.

(Not sure Laos ever cared)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thailand keep talking about making it legal ...... but do this.

Vietnam and Cambodia ....... just ignore it, as long as you aren't smoking it in the road.

(Not sure Laos ever cared)

Yes i get your point.  But many people smoke it in Thailand also with no problem.  The guy that was caught screams of degenerate drug addict.  If you are of good character and DISCRETE then problems with authority are minimized.  Just had issue with you referring to Thailand as an uncivilized country.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Cambodia is soooooooo advanced in that regard!

Amongst all the blah blah about forsaking the kingdom for more friendly shores, I fail to find adequate reason. Thanks... you sorted that ????

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Nothing beats dropping a few grams in with the  garlic and olive oil for some real kicker pasta sauce. Yum. Heres a recipe from my latest book, Third World Cooking By Some Old Dude...

500 gr shrimp

Butter TBS

Olive Oil 2TBS

Garlic lots

Weed 5-15 grams

Oregano

Sea Salt

One Red Chili

Pepper

Shrimp Juice

Do I need to go further and tell you what do do with that stuff, other than to remind you that when you RIP the heads off the crustaceans, boil them and the shells down for harf an hour, strain it out, you need like harf a cup of head liquid, maybe 3/4. Its all about the improv.

No you do not! It sounds so very tasty that I went in search of your cookbook.!

Doesn't state the weight ...... sure they'll arrest you if you're caught carrying 1kg.

Actually it does state tje weigjt if you click through to the whole story.

I cant be bothered to go back and look, but 6.96 grams was the total if memory serves. 

looks like his man shorted him on a quarter... 

21 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Despite the fact that I am repulsive both inside and out, I am a well dressed repulsive and thus appear fat, jolly and innocuos. I never expose my tattos either, which are discrete and dont make me look like a Vor from Butyrka. I smoke like Tommy Chong. Thats one of the reasons I left Thailand, the weed was too ditch and the good stuff too expensive. 

Discreet is the word you lads are after, I believe.

A friend tells me you heat it slowly in fat.

(butter, coconut oil, lard, palm oil, cheese)

Its both fat and solvent soluble.

Either strip it out using a solvent like butane and evaporate the solvent off leaving pure (ish) oil, or cook it out into oil, then use the oil to cook it.

The former can be smoked, the latter cant.

The fat (preferably saturated) makes the thc bioavailable, which just eating it wouldnt

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

Sadly people like him give the rest of us bad name, and lump us together with these 'undesirables' and give cause and munitions to some politicians to sully the good name of most of us...

Interestingly, unless there is anither richard dillon, in phuket he was quite community involved, funding childrens charities and selling and developing real estate.

Photos do share similar tattos, though he was a much beefier fellow than he is in this latest photo.

Apparently things went wrong for mr dillon.

3 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

Interestingly, unless there is anither richard dillon, in phuket he was quite community involved, funding childrens charities and selling and developing real estate.

Photos do share similar tattos, though he was a much beefier fellow than he is in this latest photo.

Apparently things went wrong for mr dillon.

It's the same Richard Dillon lived in Rawai for many years 

59 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

Actually it does state tje weigjt if you click through to the whole story.

I cant be bothered to go back and look, but 6.96 grams was the total if memory serves. 

looks like his man shorted him on a quarter... 

Where i am (a friend tells me) that would be about 200bts worth of <deleted>ty brick or 3000+bts of quality bud....either way many lives were obviously saved getting this ammount of killer 'erbs off the street and we can all sleep safer now

• Like 1