Trump takes coronavirus test, extends travel ban to Britain, Ireland

rooster59

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

A lot smarter than most in the US government.

He was the first to tell Nancy Pelosi he wasn't coming to her stupid

St. Paddy's bash.....you dont need me to tell you why that was a brilliant move.

Wont be surprised if that bash is now cancelled.

A difference between class and no class Trump. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

It very well is good news that our Commander in Chief does not have the Wuhan Flu. 

Stay strong, Donald! 

MAGA 

I love the way impressionable peeps feel like they have to parrot their idol's talking points. So strong, and shows their understanding of logic and really reflects American independence. ????????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Isn't it disrespectful and rude to wear a hat indoors in the U.S.?  Believe Trump is the first POTUS to constantly do this.  I know, its a bad hair thing likely - ????

" for etiquette, you know that every courteous gentleman will always remove his hat upon entering a building. The rule applies to all hats—no bowler, boater, or beanie is exempt."  https://bestlifeonline.com/rude-to-wear-a-hat-indoors/

Just sayin

Peace

Let me guess.... it's OK to wear a hat indoors sometimes, right? Just sayin'....

image.png.145b893ef03cba4cf63220ea6e3d4778.png

image.png.9b9b6ac3acbc45e227e3b6c5c4b49130.png

image.png.dc43e054ace5f97c5841a6bbe3817bf3.png

image.png.dc5fd98c135b016610f2cdcf66821590.png

image.thumb.png.11f3cc3af1f70b3a8778bfaff89d4b5b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Srikcir said:

There is no statement from a doctor regarding the results of Trump's test. In fact there is only Trump's statement that he took the test and his statement that he has no fever. 

FALSE. The White House physician, Lt. Cmdr. Sean Conley, released a statement on the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/politics/trump-white-house-doctor-coronavirus-test/index.html

Who should we believe? Conspiracy theorists or the White House doctor?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It's the same guy the other day who said he didn't believe Trump needed to be tested, even though Trump met the government's own criteria for testing based on his close exposure to confirmed CV people (the Brazilians) during the recent event at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

So who should we believe. An anonymous poster on an internet bulletin board or the White House physician?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/14/politics/trump-white-house-doctor-coronavirus-test/index.html

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Guitar God said:

What a buffoon. He praises himself for the stock market recovering after the biggest crash in recent history where trading had to be suspended even. Then the government gives them 1.5 trillion in free money and he takes credit for a record-setting recovery. 

Hilariously, your comment could be directed just as easily at Barack Hussein Obama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

I confess to wearing a hat when outside the house wherever I go. It is a vanity thing. Seems someone scalped the back of my head when I was not looking. I have considered wearing a Yarmulke or priest’s beanie if it offends ...

You could try a burqua to express solidarity.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

So then the White House doctor is lying and thus conspiring with the president. Got it.

Everyone involved with Trump lies sooner or later. It's a prerequisite of working for the guy.

For some like Trump, it comes naturally. For others, he becomes a corrupting influence on people who value their career aspirations over their personal integrity and dignity.

Exhibit No. 1:

Surgeon General Jerome Adams sought to calm concerns about President Trump catching the coronavirus by claiming the 73-year-old commander in chief is in better health than him.

“Speaking of being at risk, the president, he sleeps less than I do, and he's healthier than what I am,” Adams, who is in his mid-40s, told CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday.

Then later:

Adams walked back his comments on Twitter Monday morning, calling it an "inelegant comparison."

"I should not have made this comparison. I was wrong," Adams said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/stocks-dive-coronavirus-spreads-trump-repeats-risk-covid/story?id=69482971

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Seems my DNA test would claim a closer “solidarity to the yarmulkas or priest’s beanie.

27 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Seems my DNA test would claim a closer “solidarity to the yarmulkas or priest’s beanie.

Suggest the yarmulke, priests are not getting a good press lately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Everyone involved with Trump lies sooner or later. It's a prerequisite of working for the guy.

For some like Trump, it comes naturally. For others, he becomes a corrupting influence on people who value their career aspirations over their personal integrity and dignity.

Exhibit No. 1:

Then later:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/stocks-dive-coronavirus-spreads-trump-repeats-risk-covid/story?id=69482971

So again, you are saying the White House physician, a Navy Field Grade Officer, is lying and conspiring with Donald Trump to defraud the public. Good luck selling that.

Oh and by the way, what you posted does not constitute a lie. The doctor clearly stated he made an "inelegant comparison". He did not say what he said wasn't the truth. Surely you understand the difference, yes?

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

So again, you are saying the White House physician, a Navy Field Grade Officer, is lying and conspiring with Donald Trump to defraud the public. Good luck selling that.

Oh and by the way, what you posted does not constitute a lie. The doctor clearly stated he made an "inelegant comparison". He did not say what he said wasn't the truth. Surely you understand the difference, yes?

If Donald Trump an obese 73 year old, is healthier than his 40 something doctor, then why is this guy still in the Navy? Obviously, it was a lie. He put lipstick on it, but it's still a pig.

• Sad 1