Pattaya shut down imminent: Bars and clubs brace for closure order

webfact

5 minutes ago, glennb6 said:

Remember Purachai back in the taxin days? Anutin must be trying to out-do him.

If the govt declares the bars in Pattaya must shut down, stick a fork in it and say goodnight. Property prices will crash, businesses will close and throw people out of work, and crime will increase. Maybe half the locals can take up rice farming again...

I can't believe this is even being considered an option.

That was way back in 2001, I remember it well, Purachai Piumsombun AKA "Cotton Mather".

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, glennb6 said:

Remember Purachai back in the taxin days? Anutin must be trying to out-do him.

If the govt declares the bars in Pattaya must shut down, stick a fork in it and say goodnight. Property prices will crash, businesses will close and throw people out of work, and crime will increase. Maybe half the locals can take up rice farming again...

I can't believe this is even being considered an option. Govt MIGHT be able to pull this off for a few days or a couple weeks, but if it's longer or indefinite, forget about it.

"...and crime will increaseand crime will increase"

hmm, most probably nothing left to be pinched = not interesting anymore for gangs, touts, governmental and local figures

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Approx 50% of all cases in Netherlands and France in ICU are young people.

I have no words for the rest of your narrow minded bs, if you think that lombardy which is one of the richest areas in europe and the world is less prepared for this than goddamn thailand i can't help you.

All medical professionals here are seeing this different, and urging the government to finally do their work. 

Complete 'Unit' are u! 

IT WOULD OF ALREADY HAPPENED 

LOUD ENOUGH! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

No doubt the whores and thieving ladyboys will continue to ply their trade on Beach Road, no need for panic buying guys!

Not as if you can stock up. 

Every one you miss is one you never catch up on...