Normal polite behavior in Public!

Tagged

2 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

sounds like he was drunk, as many are imbibing now due to stress, like to see all bars shuttered and restrict sales to minimize stupid intoxicated behavior in these times..

Could not smell or see if he was on any substance at all. Just normal behavior such a type of human. The more laud and important you act, the quicker you get served. 

Edited by Tagged

2 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think the immigration officers see enough people everyday to know that rude, impolite behavior directed at them is the exception rather than the rule. 

Wherever you go, there is always one! At least

2 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Well it is strange that they don't know how to get a number...was there no queue or desk or ticket machine?

Nope, quite a small immigration, and hardly believe it is useally no more than a handfull of people there at most, yesterday I guess we where 7 at the moment he turned his frustration against the system ????

First time I was there it was only me, until this other fella showed up, and made a scene. I could tell his wife was fed up with him, and tried to excuse her self, when she tried to solve the problem for him, and he sitting in the back leaned back shouting to the staff, they where wrong, and he was right. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Nope, quite a small immigration, and hardly believe it is useally no more than a handfull of people there at most, yesterday I guess we where 7 at the moment he turned his frustration against the system ????

First time I was there it was only me, until this other fella showed up, and made a scene. I could tell his wife was fed up with him, and tried to excuse her self, when she tried to solve the problem for him, and he sitting in the back leaned back shouting to the staff, they where wrong, and he was right. 

Well i guess it's time they introduce a ticket system or at least a desk behind the door where applicants can speak to somebody. 

For people from the developed world it can be frustrating to do everything old style like 30 years ago...and also the immigration officers who can't speak english isn't very professional.

Nevertheless the foreigners have to be polite, dress polite, behave polite...but the same goes for the immigration officers and i've noticed that they don't do that themselves either...like calling people by their first name when there passport is ready...why not call them out loud by their last name including the word mister or misses...just calling the name Peter, Peter while peter has no idea that he's being called isn't professional. And if they call christian names from the passport while the applicant has another first name is frustrating.

Edited by fruitman
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

sounds like he was drunk, as many are imbibing now due to stress, like to see all bars shuttered and restrict sales to minimize stupid intoxicated behavior in these times..

Probably bought from a 7/11 or Family Mart.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think the immigration officers see enough people everyday to know that rude, impolite behavior directed at them is the exception rather than the rule. 

That would only be due to the fact people would be cutting their own throats. A long time ago I worked for the public in a government office, I found out many people are a**holes -  especially when they can't get their own way..

26 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

That would only be due to the fact people would be cutting their own throats. A long time ago I worked for the public in a government office, I found out many people are a**holes -  especially when they can't get their own way..

Just to be clear, that was not the scenario here! 

21 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Spot on. Made an interesting observation on that note in the local Foodland yesterday, had 2 categories of customers basically: cat 1) cart full of meat, canned food, TP while cat 2) cart filled up with booze.

• Haha 1

This is the same sort of mentality that one might observe when thrown in a holding cell with other prisoners. It's all about survival of the fittest and control. These people are very insecure and have low intellect, bad character and no respect for social graces, so they can only hope to control and manipulate others by brute force and loud lip service. It's all they understand and all they know to do to get their way, and they've probably been using those tactics all their life. Best thing to do is just keep quiet and remove yourself from their environment as soon as possible. Trying to correct them or teach them a lessor or two is only a pipe dream and may take you further than you want to go!

Edited by fittobethaied
addition of more thoughts

10 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Does delighting in the fact that you think someone will be on the receiving end of bad karma invite bad karma to you? Just wondering.

We do not know, but you think so, then you will experience bad karma of you put a karma spell on someone else. 

It is what you believe,

You see Weinstein had to pay up his karma account at last, even he did som good things in his own eyes. 

Im quite sure the mainperson in this history, would dissaggree with my description on his behavior. 

Edited by Tagged