Surin beach vendors defy order, face fine

snoop1130

seize and destroy is the only way to remove them, they have been warned but as usual refuse to follow the directions given, have to hit them where it hurts, destroy all their umbrellas and beach chairs as well as fining them. Maybe then they will get the message it is not ok to do as they please when told not to, money is the only thing they understand

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, fruitman said:

And sure not every beach needs umbrella's and beachbeds, i like to lay on my towel under a (palm) tree...

Wow. You are a brave person. Under a palm tree is the last place that I would lie down. Coconuts are big and heavy and have been know to kill people that they fall onto.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Wow. You are a brave person. Under a palm tree is the last place that I would lie down. Coconuts are big and heavy and have been know to kill people that they fall onto.

Maybe in Samui- Phuket coconuts are far better trained, Thanks for the input though.

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

...Shhh!