New Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R

Damrongsak

5 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

How does this compare with other bikes in Thailand?

Nothing even comes close. Best so far is the twin cylinder 300cc Benelli and Kawasaki and the 321cc Yamaha , giving about 40 BHP.  A 250cc four cylinder giving 59 BHP will really kick things off. I would price it about 280/310 K.

1 minute ago, Nebula said:

The cbr 250rr is 250,000 b

Does this thing exist ?. 4 cylinders , 59 BHP. For sale in Thailand. Ive never seen one. Would be nice though. The Yamahas and Kawasakis of the Eighties would rev up to 20,000 RPM

6 minutes ago, ktm jeff said:

Does this thing exist ?. 4 cylinders , 59 BHP. For sale in Thailand. Ive never seen one. Would be nice though. The Yamahas and Kawasakis of the Eighties would rev up to 20,000 RPM

The cbr exists but not 4 but 2 cylinders. Expected to be upgraded to 4 and a it more power.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

17,000RPM! I love screamers.

My VRF400 NC30 had 14,500RPM red line. First gear 100km/h, 2nd 140km/h. I loved that bike. I want 17,000!

This little Kawa would be great for short runs up the soi to the corner 7-11 in the wee hours of the night.  Just add some unmuffled megaphone pipes and keep it down to 15,000 RPM in consideration of the neighbors. I hope it doesn't have a weak, thin slipper clutch like the 400s. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, alx123 said:

I don't see anywhere details regarding its weight and dimensions yet. This is an interesting bike but I'm guessing it won't be cheap. 

250cc size bike with 4 cylinder, 59HP and 17,000RPM. Who cares about the other little details? ???? 

30 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

250cc size bike with 4 cylinder, 59HP and 17,000RPM. Who cares about the other little details? ???? 

Well i.e, if it's built too lightweight or too small, bigger/taller guys might prefer the 650's instead. 

Weight and dimensions could also be deciding factors esp of it'll cost the same as bikes at the 400-650cc range. 

Edited by alx123

Much more fun than the total failure that the CBR250RR is. But I don't think it'll sell well here. A 650 is much much better value. I'd like to ride one for a bit but I wouldn't own one, I would miss the low down torque. At 150k I would consider it but that's not possible. And getting a second hand one would give me pause also as I'm sure all owners will rev the sh#t out of it, and I couldn't blame them for doing so ????

Kawa seems to be building a lot of bikes that are pretty sweet in their own right but are not exactly great sellers. Anyways, kudos to them for doing it.

• Like 2