Front-runner Biden crushes Sanders in Florida, projected to win Illinois

webfact

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You're in no position to "guarantee" anything.  More like wishful thinking.  Independents and moderates will flock to Biden for one primary reason:  he's not Trump.  No sane and/or rational thinking individual wants four more years of Trump. 

I sincerely hope you're right! Unfortunately, no one has ever accused trump supporters of being sane or rational, yet they are the most tenacious of voters. Independents not so much.

Edited by J Town

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

You're in no position to "guarantee" anything.  More like wishful thinking.  Independents and moderates will flock to Biden for one primary reason:  he's not Trump.  No sane and/or rational thinking individual wants four more years of Trump. 

Great platform and vision for America. "Im not Trump".  Might work, but then again, maybe not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Actually, it's rather powerful.  "I'm not a lying, corrupt conman looking to line my own pockets and those of my buddies with your tax dollars!"  There's much more of course.  Biden's campaign must be licking their chops at the prospect of going after Trump, with sooooo much material out there.

I guarantee you, if the Democrats run a campaign based on what they are against rather than what they are for (and what they are for better get a lot more progressive quickly) they will lose. Crazy as that possibility might seem right now.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

I guarantee you, if the Democrats run a campaign based on what they are against rather than what they are for (and what they are for better get a lot more progressive quickly) they will lose. Crazy as that possibility might seem right now.

Given that on most issues, the majority of voters support the Democrats, you can relax.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

well they certainly give that impression the pair of them, Sanders is now a has been and Biden needs to keep his hands to his self.

No amount of character assassination against Biden holds a candle what is fully known about 45. Such lines of attack only are believed by the already converted 45 cult of personality followers. But I guess it makes such people feel better now that they've lost all the stock market gains of their dear one's presidency. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Given that on most issues, the majority of voters support the Democrats, you can relax.

But the majority of voters support Bernie, and look where that's gotten. I really hope I'm wrong but I see Biden as a milk toast candidate, deserving of an overwhelming "meh." 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, J Town said:

But the majority of voters support Bernie, and look where that's gotten. I really hope I'm wrong but I see Biden as a milk toast candidate, deserving of an overwhelming "meh." 

What majority of voters? Certainly not primary voters. Polls don't support you. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

What majority of voters? Certainly not primary voters. Polls don't support you. 

Biden drew crowds of blue hairs by the dozens. Bernie had tens of thousands of supporters on a regular basis. They just didn't vote. Sum num na, young people.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

You should be investigated by the police if you think old men touching little kids is something acceptable.

As far as i know there is no law against thinking. If that were the case many trump supporters would be in trouble.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No. No. No.

The majority of voters don't support Bernie.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

The "fact" is that the people who vote in the primaries are Democrats.  Therefore you can't claim that these people are "voters".  You will only be able to use the term "voters" when it comes to the general election on November 3.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, blazes said:

The "fact" is that the people who vote in the primaries are Democrats.  Therefore you can't claim that these people are "voters".  You will only be able to use the term "voters" when it comes to the general election on November 3.

When the odds are overwhelming that Sanders won't be the Democratic candidate? Anyway, the pre-primary polls tracked very nicely with Biden's and Sander's results and there's no good reason to think that they aren't doing the same for the national elections. Where's your evidence to the contrary?

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Correction: no sane or rational individual wants a dementia prone, morally deviant and pro china idiot like Biden in charge.

• Like 1

Just now, bristolboy said:

What's this nonsense about style. Ya think health care is a matter of style? Ya think being guided by science rather than by quackery and kookery is a matter of style? This is exactly the kind of pop analysis that the worst sort of pundits engage in. The issues are against Trump. 

Joe thinks healthcare is just fine. He and Obama fixed it.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Please. Have you even read his proposals for health care? They go beyond Obamacare. And anybody who thinks that the current problems with Obama aren't due in large measure to how Republcians impeded improvements and Trump has sabotaged it, seems likely to be have a soft spot in his heart for the thug. 

I think if you're on Medicaid it is very good. The one year I was eligible for Medicaid it was the best healthcare insurance I've ever had. Everybody should be on Medicaid. No question Trump is trying to sabotage it though,

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 1

Laugh if you must but this crisis is going to be Trump's biggest re-election

trigger. He has acted decisively and continues to make the right moves.

He was well ahead of the curve for travel restrictions on china and Europe.

And he gives zero ^%$#@ about making unpopular decisions. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

As you vigorously defend a demented and morally deviant person at every opportunity that post just made you the mother of all hypocrites.

Being called a hypocrite by a nobody is a small price to pay

for calling out the biggest, slimiest hypocrite in recent times:

Joe Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

social distancing does not mean cutting yourself off from reality.

Wake up and smell the coffee...trump has made serious inroads

with independents and even democrats who are stunned by the evil

unhinged people who run their party.

All these primary results are just measuring the choice of the democrat base.

When it's time to rumble, Biden will crumble. ®

(Im trademarking this btw)

I very much doubt Trump will get on the stage with Biden, and if by chance he does he’ll be sure to be wearing dark trousers.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I very much doubt Trump will get on the stage with Biden, and if by chance he does he’ll be sure to be wearing dark trousers.

As long as Biden wears a bib to catch the drool, I have no problem with the colour of trumps trousers. ????

Edited by JHolmesJr