Lucky we live in Chiang Rai!

villagefarang

22 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Wile his lungs solidify with PM 25...O yes Muffy, the pollution rahlly wasnt bahd today, I could see out the window 2 meters....

I have two air purifiers. They are like two six-guns against the PM 2.5 in my condo. I offer up that analogy because I know it will give you a warm glow.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have two air purifiers. They are like two six-guns against the PM 2.5 in my condo. I offer up that analogy because I know it will give you a warm glow.

Yeah well you live in confinement then ? ????

Just now, rumak said:

I was soooo disappointed by the lack of posed photos .  

Well, I don't frequent the bars here, so I can't oblige. I'm still suffering from my disappoint in you, but. How could you lose a photo of a chick that hot?

• Haha 1

I may have over-reacted, maybe like others, because with this huge problem of pollution, hard to understand how lucky or happy you could be. You do not like HUGE HASARDOUS pollution, do you ? ????

Either you have air filter AND wear a N95 mask outside all the time during the smoke-season, either you do not care about your health. It's a free world so it's up to you. Your health. 

That said you talk mainly about the no-panic and no-shortage there, ok nice.

And like you, i knew Chiang Mai and prefered Chiang Rai, very relax athmo... arg... mood, not full of tourists, no taxi-mafia, a few good condos, easy living, traffic fluid, and the girls are fantasticly pretty in the north.

Will return. But in May or June, i like to breathe without equipment and/or confinement, and i do care a minimum about my health ????

• Like 2

True Story:  Just the other day I told a friend, "If they offered me free rent ... I would not live In Chiang Rai / Chiang Mai.  You need to check the air quality In Bangkok .. especially near the river.  Better than most larger cities around the world, and lot of small ones too!  You enjoy being prisoner to some of the worst air on the planet.  By the way, did you know we go for walks here in Bangkok too?  Difference being, there are so many places to go!  LOVE BKK