DTAC Happy Tourist SIM card confusing question

finy

Let's say I buy a DTAC Happy Tourist SIM card now for 150 baht.

It gives you a few GBs, but only states on the packet it lasts 4 days.

Could I still go to a 7/11 machine to top up money + buy add on package for more data?

Or does the Happy Tourist SIM literally last 4 days + you need a real SIM card to top up cash and buy add on packages.

Cheers!

The data package last four days. The SIM validity is likely one month, which you can extend by topping up small amounts.

Though it's a waste of money. Better to buy a SIM for 50 baht and add the unlimited 4/10 Mbps pack for 150/200 baht.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

The data package last four days. The SIM validity is likely one month, which you can extend by topping up small amounts.

Though it's a waste of money. Better to buy a SIM for 50 baht and add the unlimited 4/10 Mbps pack for 150/200 baht.

I actually just went for a walk and ended up getting one of those 50baht SIM cards because it's all they had.

I think you can top up unlimited data @ 10+ Mbps for 50 baht per day.

The unlimited 8 Mbps is definitely 32 baht per 24 hours. I just took a screen grab of that this morning and don't have a good enough memory to remember the faster one.

21 hours ago, finy said:

I actually just went for a walk and ended up getting one of those 50baht SIM cards because it's all they had.

I think you can top up unlimited data @ 10+ Mbps for 50 baht per day.

The unlimited 8 Mbps is definitely 32 baht per 24 hours. I just took a screen grab of that this morning and don't have a good enough memory to remember the faster one.

Better to add the unlimited 4/10 Mbps pack for 150/200 baht per month. Somewhat more attractive than the 50 baht per day that you have mentioned. You need to apply that package within seven days of activating the SIM. 

DTAC?