Unpaid Voluntary Teachers Aid In Hua Hin?

My teenage son is coming up to a 3 month break from college and is based in Hua Hin. He would like to eventually be a teacher, so we are looking for a school in Hua Hin, where he could volunteer as an English or History teachers aide for a few weeks over the summer.

Can anyone suggest any schools in Hua Hin who might be interested in his services? Given the option, I am sure he would prefer older children.

I have been trying to contact one school which apparently had an English program back in 2004, but so far, I have been unable to contact anyone there, either by phone or email.

Grateful for any help. Many thanks.

Hi, I'm no expert on this and you may be well advised to contact one of the legal sponsors of the site but I was told even doing voluntary work still requires a work permit. It is a work permit efter all not a pay permit. For 2 weeks or so you may be OK but if you arent ??????????? As said seek advise before, Good luck

Hua Hin High School usually needs english teachers but that woud pay actual money. I new a gal who had a charity gig with food and housing provided out at Krachen khan dam (Its been a while I been away) or whatever its called due west of Tha Yang between Cha am and Petchaburi.

It's school holiday time now. Try in mid May when school starts again. Your best bet will be to have your son go to the schools in person.

As noted above, a work permit is required even for unpaid work.

Good luck.

Terry