Pattaya: Dozens of foreigners flouting virus regulations getting drunk in a bar - owners arrested

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Chrysaora said:

Please, it's so confusing .. just call it the Wuhan Kung <deleted> Flu

Everybody was Kung Flu Fighting It spread as fast as lightning In fact, it was a little bit frightening TRUMP fought with expert timing

Ok.

Until we find it isn't.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CHdiver said:

Without a link to this "videos" I would say you are scaremongering. I did see some videos from Italian Hospitals, but beside showing people in beds even in the hallways, there was no urine or feces. So, please show us some effidence, or <deleted>.

Death rate in Italy 43%, i checked Germany, France and Spain and not much better

Screenshot_20200320-040520.png

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mulambana said:

Why shame? The entire Europe and America have become epicenter of virus now. Miami beach was crowded yesterday and young people are flouting "social distancing" norm by drinking and partying in their Spring breaks. I am reading all news related to India now. Its youths are behaving responsbily and practicing social distancing and following what experts say to flatten the curve. May be India will emerge as a leader in this crisis to show to the World how to behave responsibly in a crisis and control the spread of a virus. Its leaders have closed all borders and as of now seem to contain it unlike Thailand that refuses to close boarders.

I sense a little bit of bias in this post. Hmm, might you be from India, perhaps? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

However, what you replied to was why I feel shame. That´s simply because other people doesn´t seem to care. You comparing Europe and the US is irrelevant. If they behave bad and irresponsible in a situation like this, then I will also feel shame for being a part of the same human race.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Can't for the life of me think what nationality they might be! ????

very very ozzie names, I believe they were doing a chorus of 'waltzing matilda' just as the bib walked in. 

hey just kidding patOngo !!! 555

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I sense a little bit of bias in this post. Hmm, might you be from India, perhaps? :cheesy::cheesy:

(snipped)

the trolls name would suggest he's from....

oh, you got it before me mattz.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What? Is there something seriously wrong with you? What does it matter if they are drunk or not? Do you believe that people get immune against the virus if they are not drunk? Seriously! What a stupid comment.

When I see fellow foreigners behaving this way, I feel the shame they put over all of us. That places would try to keep open anyway was expected, but that fellow foreigners can´t get of grip of the severity is totally unfathomable. Shame on all of you that are doing this, showing disregard and disrespect to your fellow human beings.

I am pretty sure that drinking in general lowers one's immune system, more or less depending on the person. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, they have to think where to go for a drink. 

If they think so much, then give then a gun each, so they can figure out how to shoot themself before their behaviour kills other innocent people.

• Sad 5

42 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

I am pretty sure that drinking in general lowers one's immune system, more or less depending on the person. 

And I am pretty sure you understand how irresponsible this kind of behaviour is, without any general BS.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Good idea putting people in prisons in the middle of transmission of virus epidemic, close confines, no treatments, really good policy (not)

Do you think it would be samr good idea to not put killers inside bars and let them roam free to take have the chance to potentially kill more people?

Aspiring murderers and killers! Because that is what this irresponsible persons actually are, right?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6