Pattaya: Thai media reports it's deserted - businesses complying with closure order but beach has many people, they claim

webfact

58 minutes ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Sun light does affect the virus to some extent. UVc rays kill viruses this is why you have UV machines in hospitals. 

I dont mean UV both to get a sun tan. UV lights are dangerous and everybody has to leave the room

supergermstru-d.jpg

Using FAR UV has come a long way nowadays and the dangers have dropped considerably.

Re sunlight. Park your car in bright sunlight here and within 20/30 minutes at 35C temperatures the interior will start to reach the high 50's and more.

Edited by overherebc

7 hours ago, balo said:

You can have a drink on the beach and you can have sex on the beach, in the dark. Who's gonna stop you? 

On Pattaya beach they have installed football stadium floodlights,lots of cases of "sex on the beach"  being reported in the media with  mostly just a fine to pay..but also  sometimes news teams splashing the video all over the net !!!  

On 3/24/2020 at 5:04 PM, spidermike007 said:

True. But my point is how low the numbers are. Look at India. Tiny numbers compared to Europe or US. 

Are the numbers low because of the heat or because of the true numbers being hidden/not reported or people who haven't been tested who already have it? Considering that Thailand was the 1st country to get Covid-19 outside of China.

Edited by bbi1

50 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Are the numbers low because of the heat or because of the true numbers being hidden/not reported or people who haven't been tested who already have it? Considering that Thailand was the 1st country to get Covid-19 outside of China.

That is largely my point. It has been here for months. If the numbers were going to explode, it would have happened already. I am not buying into the panic. 

2 hours ago, johng said:

On Pattaya beach they have installed football stadium floodlights

Try Naklua beach, lots of action at night. Just be aware of 2 ladyboys that could sneak behind your back. 

Edited by balo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, balo said:

Try Naklua beach, lots of action at night. Just be aware of 2 ladyboys that could sneak behind your back. 

A couple of times I slept on

"Dong Tan" beach (Jomtien) with just a mat and kerosene lamp for protection...well I kept my Levis on too ????