Chinese woman on spitting spree in public transport arrested

webfact

12 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Come on! He hasn't got time to worry about the people who are actually spreading the virus, just the 'dirty farangs' who aren't. 

Wow, that's some claim from you.  Do you really think that some foreigners can't be spreading the virus?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

give her a good smack in the chops, throw her in jail for a week, then deport her.

You would break the social distacin to assault her.

Just immedicate deportation and allow the chinese overnment deal with her

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Traubert said:

At last someone who isn't an outright bigoted racist.

You would think there would be more recognition for mental health here as an inproportionate number show symptoms.

Agree, mental distress was already very common before the virus, surely now we will see more.

I feel sorry for the racists, years ago i was thinking it's a thing of the past.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Come on! He hasn't got time to worry about the people who are actually spreading the virus, just the 'dirty farangs' who aren't. 

Well yesterday evening I went for my usual exercise in one of the parks, there was one young Western guy exercising and running vigorously.

I for the most part try to avoid others in the park and keep a min distance of 3m from anyone I see or can anticipate.

Unfortunately for me this young western guy runs up from behind me, passes very close to my right shoulder and expels a great blast of air from his mouth.

On his second round I was walking out of the way close to the right shoulder of the road and no one else was in the vicinity. Lo and behold the same Western guy comes from behind me again, passes close to my left shoulder huffing and puffing his breath all over the place near me again.

I was looking out for him the next time and did not see him again but was ready to confront and report this guy to the park security.

Some humans are just selfish, uncaring and have a reckless disregard for others.

Needless to say he has ruined it for me and I will stop frequenting the park for exercise until this virus is under control.

Edited by userabcd
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, petedk said:

There is another video circulating social media of a young guy entering the list at BTS National Stadium. I daren't share it here. Sorry.

He licks his fingers and then wipes them all over the lift. After that he sticks his hand inside his trousers, rubs around a bit and then wipes his fingers on the buttons.

He should be easy to catch if immigration have facial recognition software.

What is wrong with thse people?