BANGKOK
MintChalida93

iPhone ringtone

I want the song Intentions - Justin Bieber as my ringtone on my iPhone but don't know how to convert it from mp3 to iPhone ringtone, anyone any ideas?

Download GarageBand (free) on any Apple device to do this. Put your mp3 into a new song, edit the length and share as ringtone. 

A few apps that will convert songs into ringtones and sms alerts, I did mine on a pc, by the way when you change phones or do a reset you will loose your ring tone so save it..... 

There are two ways you can set up your iPhone's ringtone: the GarageBand app on your iPhone or use itunes on your computer to install it.

* Especially when using itunes to set a ringtone, your mp3 ringtone file must be converted to m4r.

Many thanks for sharing from everyone. I used the GarageBand app and installed the ringtone successfully on my iPhone. My steps take place faster when I download mp3 ringtones directly at the website: https://ringtonesdownloads.info/. I don't need to cut a ringtone and convert it to mp3 because here I have done all that, I just downloaded and made a few settings on the GarageBand tool. Finally my favorite ringtone (download justin bieber - intentions ringtone) rang on my iPhone every time it rings.