Surin Governor orders temporary closure of Chong Chom market and border checkpoint.

khwaibah

Urgent!! Statement of governor surin infected with kovic-19 people from the same boxing stadium as Matthew ordered to close chom checkpoint and Chong Chong Chong Chom border market due to infection operator ( There is a clip)

Surin Provincial Governor urges Surin to add 3 covid orders to immediately close the Chong Chom border crossing point.

[IMG]

20 March 63 - Reporters reported that at 14:00 hrs at the Sri Narong Auditorium, 2nd Floor, Surin City Hall, Mr. Kraisorn Kongsat, the Governor of Surin Province Called an urgent meeting of the Surin Communicable Disease Committee And issued a statement stating that Corona viral disease situation (COVID-19) According to the coronary epidemic disease (COVID-19) in China South Korea And other countries around the world, consisting of 166 countries, 2 special administrative zones In Thailand, as of March 18, 63, 272 patients were confirmed, 1 died, 42 were cured, and Surin, as of 20 March 63, 43 patients were eligible for the investigation. Result No infection was detected, 40 cases awaiting the results of the 3 cases.

Therefore, to prepare for the epidemic of the corona virus infection 2019 (COVID-19) in Surin province and conduct intensive prevention The Surin Provincial Governor issued an order to Surin Province at 930/2563 regarding the temporary closure of the premises and the Surin province order to suspend travel to and from people and things at the Chong Chom border crossing point and the market. Chong Chom border trade because the owner of the operator And close ones 3 cases of covic-19 infection, effective from March 21, 63

At this time, all 3 people infected with Kovic-19 in Surin province have been treated in a special disease control room at Surin Center Hospital. Is completed And receiving antiretroviral drugs At this time the symptoms have improved respectively. After the infection comes from From the same boxing stadium as Matthew, the famous host.

Original article here: http://www.surinnews.com/archives/20569

15 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

The super hot weather of Thai summer should help destroy anything outside of a human body. This year looks to be hot hot hot.

Thats why, while I curtail my activities and wash wash wash wash my hands, Im not freaking out in this 30 degree plus heat and brutal sun.

I wonder what infections are being reported from harsh desert areas.