pu yai Bann visit

9 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

Many passengers arriving from Corvid 19 high risk/affected areas are required to self quarantine for 14 days. It would seem the government has elected you as one of those new arrivals.

I think its just farangophobia...didn't seem too offical he just had a scrap of torn A4 paper to write my details on.The wifey was away with the cows at the time.I told him later...I'll go see him he didn't have any of my details so he wasn't sent...I dont think anyway....I'd to do the Burriram Airport APP thing declaring I'm healthy same as the TM8 at Suarniboombi..except the AOT app wouldn't load up properly and they let me do it on paper....Just a notification of the countries visited in the previous 14 days and declaration that I'm healthy plus the usual temperature on the head job.

14 minutes ago, Brer said:

Wow where in the world have you been hiding buddy.

Well I do hope you don’t have it but come on do the 14 days responsibly 

I've no problems doing it Bill...I would have expected the direction to come from the immigration or airport but nothing said there

10 minutes ago, mrloy99 said:

I think its just farangophobia.

No it's not... 

My wife had a visit as well, she'd come back from Singapore...

That's what village headmen are for.. They got given your name by immigration and asked to check up on you. No conspiracy 

Edited by cornishcarlos
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, mrloy99 said:

I've no problems doing it Bill...I would have expected the direction to come from the immigration or airport but nothing said there

Instructions by the interior ministry that that anybody traveling from anywhere are to go into self isolation for 14 days to prevent the spread of corvid 19. That is for Thais that arrived from another part of the country as well.

• Like 1