Queen Sirikit Weaving Center In Ayutthaya

lucidwave

Does anyone know where the Queen Sirikit Weaving Center is in the Ayutthaya region? I have been told by a few people that it is near Ayutthaya, but no one seems to know exactly where. Does anyone know? And if so, do you have any suggestions on how to get there from Bangkok or Ayutthaya?

Thanks very much....

The place you are looking for is the Bang Sai Royal Folk and Art and Craft Centre.It is situated in Bang Sai which is close to Bang Pa In between Bangkok and Ayutthaya.You can make a good day out with a long morning visit to the Centre and a couple of hours looking around the Summer Palace at Bang Pa In.We have been a couple of times when we have visitors and it is very enjoyable.

The place you are looking for is the Bang Sai Royal Folk and Art and Craft Centre.It is situated in Bang Sai which is close to Bang Pa In between Bangkok and Ayutthaya.You can make a good day out with a long morning visit to the Centre and a couple of hours looking around the Summer Palace at Bang Pa In.We have been a couple of times when we have visitors and it is very enjoyable.

Thanks. Do you know how to get there by public transit from Bangkok?

Cheers :o

You can get there by the river from Bangkok,just search Bang Sai on yahoo or google and it will give details of tours.

Sorry, I must be searching for the wrong thing or overlooking it somehow. Can you tell me the phrases you searched for or provide a link.

Thanks and apologies if this is a dumb question.

Cheers.

Here's a link to the official website for the Bangsai Arts and Crafts Center:

http://www.bangsaiarts.com

Not a well-designed website by any measure, but probably has enough info to get you where you need to go.

The Center is located on the banks of the Chao Phaya, but I don't know if they have any scheduled boat service. Probably your best bet is to go by taxi and take the 2nd-stage expressway to its terminus at Bang Sai (about an hour's drive from downtown Bangkok).