in case you catch Covid19 what are the next steps

hadock

This might be useful.

Drink LOTS of Gatorade or Coconut Water.

I've read this in multiple places.

Obviously below is about if you don't have labored breathing for a stay at home thing.

This is controversial but there is a theory that unless your fever is super high like 104 F there is a benefit to NOT lowering the fever with meds.

https://cuencahighlife.com/covid-19-survivors-tell-their-stories-and-offer-tips-for-staying-well-and-preparing-in-case-you-dont/

A couple weeks before I got sick, I stocked up on foods, medications, a thermometer and household essentials, enough to last two weeks. If you get sick, you will want broth-based soups, lots of electrolyte-containing fluids (coconut water and Gatorade have saved me), Sudafed, NyQuil, acetaminophen, cough syrup, vitamin C, tea, a good thermometer, non-perishables and frozen fruits and veggies — enough to last you for 2+ weeks since you will be in isolation for at least 14 days.

My daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter and grandson all got what they assumed was COVID-19 in Seattle but they couldn't qualify to take a COVID Test.  All of them improved after taking hydroxychloro quine except for my daughter who is now improving after five days on Azithromycin.  Apparently the viral pneumonia triggers bacterial pneumonia which is then cured by the Azithromycin.  Apparently that is why both drugs are given together.  The whole family is now improving but one of my daughter's patients died in a Seattle nursing home.

51 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Apparently the viral pneumonia triggers bacterial pneumonia which is then cured by the Azithromycin.

Which is why death rates in Asia could be lower. tb vaccine is more common.

Edited by UbonThani