TAT believes tourists will return to Pattaya in May

Rimmer

Just now, ratcatcher said:

Yes, a room full of TAT and one guy visibly wearing a mask. :unsure:

probably they found out they are not available ….. as I tried today at a few pharmacy too , not that I am a believer in it for 100 % , just out of politeness  I would accept to wear a mask

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

She said TAT is working with Chonburi tour operators, the province’s Attractions Association, the Pattaya Business & Tourism Association and others to push family trips to Pattaya while schools are closed.

What about social distancing . First there will to be 0 infections for at least 14 days before you can even think about bringing tourists back .

A report in the Business section of yesterday's Bangkok Post was about Chinese tourist from two provinces. They will be allowed to take holidays in April. At first these are expected to be only in China but trips abroad could be arranged for later on. The Chinese have approached TAT, so there is a demand from China. TAT are looking for quality tourists rather than larger numbers. Any future business is subject to there being no health concerns about visiting Thailand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Look at the photo the woman at Pinnarts side says it all, gawd when will she stop spouting BS.:cheesy:????

ha ha, and the rest have their faces stuck in their phones surfing FB, must have been a thrilling evening lol

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Even I would go to Pattaya if they had any good bands on and Thailand do have one or two, not as good as this Japanese one from Kyoto though, they are world class

blowing their own trumpets - how very relevant to the OP

out of all the Asians I like the Japanese the most

Edited by smedly