BANGKOK
Jingthing

Boosting our immune systems to resist the virus -- what might help and what doesn't?

Posted (edited)

Lot of research done years ago on Zinc, does work and vit D3 apart from that I don't believe the garlic/honey/amulet stuff, I take Vit C as well but no evidence it is effective. Also take B12 as not eaten any dead animals or fish for nearly 50 years. not heard of K2 is that potassium? you need it for the D3 to work, but I eat loads of nuts and it's in those

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

The Dr in the vlog takes Zinc and D3 but as he gets if from Asda it's probably a quarter of the price here

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, wasabi said:

I also do nasal saline irrigation a few times a day.

Do you use a Neti pot?

The other day I saw a widget in the pharmacy that one puts on the end of a hypodermic syringe and then stick up one's nose.  

Klean_Kare.jpg

33 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

Well worth following this doctor on YT, he is very informative and does daily vids

Isn't he a nurse actually? Anyway yeah he's become a viral superstar recently. 

3 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Lowering chronic inflammation in your body will help your immune system. Not proven, but some studies indicate thst Turmeric /Curcumin will hely with that. Healthy teeth and gums are important. And a wide variety of different fruit, veggies and nuts. Sugar is poison. So is alcohol, but that is one poison I can't do without. 

I've been taking turmeric supplements for many years but thanks for mentioning that in this context. I hadn't thought of that.