Immigration Is Allowing 30 Day Extensions Of Entries (memorandum dated 18/03)

Imho this is only for citizens from countries listed on this document. But they didn't write this really clear, so could also be for everybody, but to be sure we have to wait for reports from people next week.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think the majority of people that will need the extension are here as tourists.

Not many people are on a non immigrant visa entry.

People who are here on SETV/METV and have already extended for 30 days, they can keep extending for 30 days each time moving forward?

7 minutes ago, thequietman said:

If you're Scottish, Welsh, or Northern Irish - then you are damn out of luck. According to the document only England is included. ????

Yes. I'm English, but I don't have an English passport to show so not much luck really ????

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You are wrong. The first paragraph clarifies it.

image.png.3555dd0bb26dcbbaa982fd68f938f340.png

I think it is like this:

those.png.ffe548f590cbab3cee6b6a6c92ba7aad.png

"Those" are the listed countries, and this order is only for people from "those" countries, so if you are not from one of "those" countries you can't get such an extension.

This is of course my personal opinion and next week it could turn out that i'm wrong.

Edited by jackdd
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, thequietman said:

If you're Scottish, Welsh, or Northern Irish - then you are damn out of luck. According to the document only England is included. ????

Australians also out of luck and no mention what we are suppossed to do.

• Like 1

I maybe read as the devil read the bible.

But shall it be understand like it is only for citizens from these countries named in memorandum, or is it for all nationals ?

Tomorrow will shows, I will visit IO

4 minutes ago, finnsk said:

I maybe read as the devil read the bible.

But shall it be understand like it is only for citizens from these countries named in memorandum, or is it for all nationals ?

Tomorrow will shows, I will visit IO

Ubonjoe thinks for all, i think only for people from the listed countries.

Tomorrow, or in a few days, we will see who is right. Today it's just guessing because the document is not 100% clear.

Edited by jackdd