Me non imm extension/tm30/poa

Will go with wife to apply for 60 day extension on current me nin imm o visa. Prior to my current non o multi marriage visa (expires in July 2020),  1.5 years ago i had a retirement visa obtained through an agent who registered me at an upcountry address. I never changed the address at immigration to show my true address in Bangkok. Should i do this via a tm30 before going to apply for the 60 day extension, do it together with the 60 day extension or do nothing and try to do the 60 day extension? I guess my address on their system may be different from the address i actually stay at in bkk. Also, if i do the tm30, will i need a power if attorney? Who completes this form and what is required? Thanks and apologies if Ive repeated myself.

51 minutes ago, johnny1966 said:

Can we go to CW to do the extension?

Yes

You only need to prove your are living in Bangkok.

You do not have to be living where your wife's tabien baan registry is for to apply for an extension.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

You only need to prove your are living in Bangkok.

You do not have to be living where your wife's tabien baan registry is for to apply for an extension.

The lease is only in my name, not my wife. Is this sufficient? Any advice re the tm30 as mentioned in the op?

23 minutes ago, johnny1966 said:

Is this sufficient?

Yes it is.

23 minutes ago, johnny1966 said:

Any advice re the tm30 as mentioned in the op?

You can do the TM30 form yourself since your the tenant due to your name being on the lease if needed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes it is.

You can do the TM30 form yourself since your the tenant due to your name being on the lease if needed.

Thanks Mr. Joe. Do you think I should do this at the same time as doing the 60 day extension or make a separate trip beforehand? Is the extension date 60 days from the date if application or from the current stamp date, ie. April 14 in my case?

6 minutes ago, johnny1966 said:

Thanks Mr. Joe. Do you think I should do this at the same time as doing the 60 day extension or make a separate trip beforehand? Is the extension date 60 days from the date if application or from the current stamp date, ie. April 14 in my case?

You could do it a the same time.

The 60 day extension will start from April 14th.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could do it a the same time.

The 60 day extension will start from April 14th.

Im sorry to ask a lot of questions. In doing the tm30, Will I need to take a power of attorney form? If yes, it it filled in by my landlord?

Edited by johnny1966