Where is the virus in LOS?

RocketDog

I have not been able to find a source of the infection rate in the Kingdom by province, city, or any other index. 

The attached screenshot is from an article on Thursday March 18, but is clearly not the whole picture as many provinces with the virus verified are not listed. 

Anybody have any links? 

Much appreciated. 

Screenshot_20200322-181650_Cliqz Browser.jpg

4 minutes ago, timendres said:

I think at this point, the better question is "where is the virus not in LOS?".

Thailand covid-19 infection will be double in 2.5 days , look for the rate is useless , best take action by your country enforcement before too late .

look at the curve , your country Covid-19 will be doubling every 2.5 days , if your government official do not act now , sure next week become doubling every 2 days , if infection more then your country health system , your country can become just like Italy .

This is not a joke , 1 chart told more then 1000 words.

* I already tell one of my friend[Police official] the Qatar method , think they will apply some in Malaysia next week.

Snap4.jpg

Edited by edmun1388
more info

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Safest to assume it's everywhere. While the MoPH numbers have been out of whack from the beginning, now it's entering a phase where they can't keep up even if they wanted to. 

I agree. I think it's highly probable that Thailand is already at a point of massive community transmission and exponential growth rate in cases. Extreme measures should have and could have been done months ago and then this could have been avoided. So how many respirators are there in Thailand? 

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Safest to assume it's everywhere. While the MoPH numbers have been out of whack from the beginning, now it's entering a phase where they can't keep up even if they wanted to. 

Your killing me DrTuner, just killing me. 

So burying my head in the sand will not make it go away?

All things must pass, all things must fade away.  George Harrison, 1970

• Sad 1

While the population are no tested, who knows how danger is Thailand now?

How many undocumented immigrants in Thailand? Who knows? Are they tested?

are the old poor villages people tested?

Is Thailand lock down?

many questions before answer the situation... the reality of Thailand. IMO

• Confused 1

Chanthaburi has one confirmed local C19, and also one confirmed recent visitor, a TV actress who was here doing promo/photography work for local businesses last week, she is now in a Bangkok hospital.

Meanwhile, thousands crowded Morchit bus terminal in Bangkok yesterday, heading home image from ThaiPBS

c1e9b7ef6a7a7489d06134fe95c6b6882_529617

• Like 1

4 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I just can't understand why no infection in Pattaya (or not reported ones?

Aren't they being reported as "lung infections" rather than COVID?  

I think like the reserves of Saudi oil, where the coronavirus is living in LOS is a state secret......BUT it certainly isn't near any major tourist attractions so go out book a cheap hotel room in Phuket or Pattaya and live the dream man.

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Chiang Rai is officially free. However, judging by the closure of the Night Market, massage shops and bars, I'd bet my left nut it is already here.

problem is the other end of that wager.. this is tvf but who would want your left nut?

• Haha 2

It's virtually impossible for it not to be almost everywhere in Thailand, by now. A cursory look at what has happened in other countries, a little math, and the fact that the government has already been caught lying, and the fact that few people are being tested should make that plain as day.

Expect the numbers to explode as testing becomes available. Read some of of the articles about how many people in Wuhan had it, compared to how many they thought had it, and you can come up with some estimates.

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I agree. I think it's highly probable that Thailand is already at a point of massive community transmission and exponential growth rate in cases. Extreme measures should have and could have been done months ago and then this could have been avoided. So how many respirators are there in Thailand? 

Not according to prayut ,everything was 100% under controle . 

21 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

Thanks for that. We've a rumour flying around that there are twelve patients being treated at my local hospital in Petchaburi province. Nothing shows on the map, so must be fake news?

Sincerely hope so!

The deaths over the past month have (probably) been disguised as respiratory problems, old age or road kill.....my belief that COVID-19 is rife over Thailand already and quadrupling daily.

So sad, glad I got out 2 weeks ago.