Chiang Mai: Westerners and Asians still wandering around - some wearing masks

webfact

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

I went to a pet shop this morning and was going to buy a large amount of hay. As I enter an old, frail woman emphatically demands in panic that I put a mask on. I coughed in her general direction and bought the hay from another store.

More Thais now wearing the masks.

The cops will use cctv & track you down.  Unless of course, you are trolling...

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

They created a stink about his remarks on hydrochloroquine....Faucci called its success anecdotal...

turns out he was absolutely right...it has been successful.

Wow! That’s great news. So we now have a cure. Crisis over people. Thanks to the great stable genius over there in Retardistan (credit: John Cadogan). The best leader the world has ever had. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 2:46 PM, JHolmesJr said:

The flu that has decimated healthcare systems worldwide, cost thousands of lives and ruined the global economy.

It originated in Wuhan, China.

Named by CNN, MSNBC etc as China Flu when it was first uncovered.

I like the name...makes it easy to know who to direct my anger at.

...unless you are Chinese, then its known as the 'Uncle Sam-Flu'...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Wow! That’s great news. So we now have a cure. Crisis over people. Thanks to the great stable genius over there in Retardistan (credit: John Cadogan). The best leader the world has ever had. 

If you test positive and the Drs prescribe hydrochloroquine for you, feel free to refuse.

I went into town on Saturday night to "wander" about the Night Bazaar area.Got there around 9pm and the cops were doing a big sweep down Loi Kroh rd. I was delighted to see the Istanbul food kiosk open in Klare Market. The street vendors were mostly all opened but the atmosphere was grim. Walked off the kebab donair and beer with a stroll down Loi Kroh. Nothing open except the biker bar and a few eateries,It felt like way pass midnight with a startling amount of mongrel ladyboys lurking in dark doorways and clustered on soi corners.

Glad to have gotten to the other end of that road,the vibe was a tad sinister.

Won't be going into town for 'wander' any time soon.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Logosone said:

I went to a pet shop this morning and was going to buy a large amount of hay. As I enter an old, frail woman emphatically demands in panic that I put a mask on. I coughed in her general direction and bought the hay from another store.

Moron.

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paid the leccy today. About 50-50 on the mask scene. Some of the staff had a mask on but fitted below the nose. Better I reckon.

Had my temp' checked twice. They had a spray alcohol and a gel on offer. Sprayed the alcohol in my mouth. Not Lao khao; but nice. Put the gel on my hands.

Very helpful staff at the PEO. Go there every month now after my run-in with the local 7-11 over the passport.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Woke-tards call it COVID19....the WHO renamed it to deflect attention and responsibility from their paymaster China 

who saw it as loss of face. But we will never let them forget that it was they who brought China Flu

to the world. That will stay with them forever ....as their top contribution to the human race.

Most of the time nobody is responsible for the appearance of a virus, it is nature.

But in this case it should not be forgotten that the first Chinese doctors who wanted to warn were silenced by the police.

And that the Chinese Communist party is responsible for it and will be in the eyes of the whole world with the horrible consequences that it caused.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Woke-tards call it COVID19....the WHO renamed it to deflect attention and responsibility from their paymaster China 

who saw it as loss of face. But we will never let them forget that it was they who brought China Flu

to the world. That will stay with them forever ....as their top contribution to the human race.

Chinese 

Origin

Virus

Identified

Date

19 (2019)

Not sure how you worked out the WHO renamed it to deflect attention from that.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Chinese 

Origin

Virus

Identified

Date

19 (2019)

Not sure how you worked out the WHO renamed it to deflect attention from that.

because not everyone is a bbc 2 game show contestant like you obviously are.

("I'll take disease acronyms for 500, Alex") ????

Edited by JHolmesJr