Leading Thai doctor in dire warning: Deadly Italian strain of Covid-19 now set to wreak havoc in Thailand

webfact

14 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

There is a risk that must be taken into account: If Thailand got the early Wuhan version, and most people have had it as asymptomatic, it could create a false sense of security due to perceived immunity for other strains, an immunity that might not be there at all. 

It is April 22, please stop repeating this old nonsense. It doesn't matter which one you get, they are same same same same. It is known by now why the Italian death numbers had been so high, and it had nothing to do with different Corona versions, in most cases not even with any Corona virus.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Dr Manoon Leechawengwong should be arrested and locked up, for spreading panic among the masses. Completely ridiculous predictions, damaging to the mental health of the people, and reckless, to say the least. There are totally different dynamics at work in Italy. 

Very well said. Arrest him for spreading false info about Covid 19.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, yuyiinthesky said:

It is April 22, please stop repeating this old nonsense. It doesn't matter which one you get, they are same same same same. It is known by now why the Italian death numbers had been so high, and it had nothing to do with different Corona versions, in most cases not even with any Corona virus.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3080771/coronavirus-mutations-affect-deadliness-strains-chinese-study

It's new nonsense. And it makes sense to me, when looking from a bird's eye view. I had the same point of view as you before, but the reality on the ground didn't seem to support it so I've pivoted.